Careers in Manufacturing
We provide a dynamic, rewarding working environment and offer regular internal and external training for personal and professional development.
We are currently seeking new candidates to join our experienced team here at Direct Edge in the following areas:
- CNC Machine operators with extensive laser, punch, router and press break experience.
- 3D CAD draftspersons / Engineers / CNC Programming
- Powder coating and Spray Painting Tradesman with commercial and industrial experience
- Tradesmen with extensive welding capabilities for both shop and site work. (TIG, MIG)
We are always on the lookout for candidates already engaged within the metal Fabrication industry.
We are committed to equal opportunities and a supportive, flexible working environment. We have earned a reputation as a preferred employer due to these traits.
If you'd like to make an enquiry on current or future opportunities, please send your CV to email@example.com and one of our managers will be in touch.
Australian School Based APPRENTICESHIP Vacancies:
- 1 x position undertaking Certificate III in Engineering - Technical
- 1 x position undertaking Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
- 2 x positions undertaking Certificate III in Surface Preparation and Coating Application
An Australian School-based Apprenticeship (ASbA) provides senior secondary school students with hands-on industry experience, and the ability to work towards or complete a nationally recognised qualification, while they complete their senior school certificate.
Successful applicants will work 1-2 days per week (paid) while attending school/college on the other 3-4 days. Apprentices will be required to match the subjects they are studying with the ASbA they are undertaking